Search engine terms this week November 10, 2006Posted by dorigo in games, humor, internet, language.
Here is a poutpourri of words typed in search engines by people that ended up visiting my blog. Not a representative sample of my visitors in any way, but at times a humorous reading…
- “girls with animals free sex”: by reading this it was not clear to me whether it was free because the animals had no money or the other way around.
- “dicotomy and continuous variable”: this is interesting. I have no clue what this guy really needed, though.
- “forced cartoon sex”: here again, the random order of the words being sought makes it for involuntary humor. A person is forced to have sex with a drawing ?
- “do it yourself tracheotomy”: that is useful to know, unless you don’t mean to do it on yourself, which I believe would be not so easy (but actually doable).
- “how can I program fritz to play on http://www.pogo.com”: bad guy. Get a life. I hate cheaters, they pollute playing sites with undeserved losses, which often make playing less fun. At times even the doubt of having been cheated is damaging.