Search engine terms this week – all mad for Lisa Randall December 17, 2006Posted by dorigo in food, games, humor, internet, language, physics.
Here are a few of the word combinations people who were directed to this blog entered in search engines.
- “lisa randall girlfriend“: no comment
- “lisa randall personal life marriage biography“: I can’t believe it but there’s quite a few people trying to mess with her private life – probably inspired by her good looks and successful career.
- “lisa randall naked“: as above.
- “is lisa randall married“: wow people, get a life!
- “lisa randall email“: ok, enough of that, let’s move to other searches…
- “e scale“: actually this is interesting – I do play the piano but reading that term I realized for the first time there is a double meaning to it. A scale starting with the “E”.
- “weight loss + partying till late night“: maybe this guy or gal is trying to determine whether partying all night helps reducing one’s body weight…
- “carlo rubbia undeserved nobel prize“: I respectfully disagree – not because he’s a fellow italian, but because of love of truth. Rubbia deserved his Nobel prize as much as any other winner.
- “distance of callisto from earth“: I strangely continue to get a few hits every week from people looking for this useless datum. I suspect it is part of a math assignment in a high school textbook.
- “600 calories/day diet“: wow that is a bit too much, I do not advise such a small calories intake. My experience is that it is better to stay on 1000/day, and keep it steady.