Search engine terms this week February 14, 2007Posted by dorigo in games, humor, internet, language.
Here are some combinations of words used by web surfers who visited my site this week:
- “susy babe”: I guess this guy hit the “I feel lucky” button… He was wrong though.
- “dengue in mexico 2007”: well, I did a quite similar search a couple of weeks ago. Things are under control in the mayan coast, but Dengue has become endemic in most of the tropical areas throughout the world, due to “civilization”: tin cans and tires filled with water everywhere.
- “www.sex sites”: this guy must have really been disappointed by what he got to read in my site… I guess he did not stay long.
- “CMS physicists”: finally a successful search. Yes, I am a physicist and yes, I work in CMS. What do you need, buddy ?
- “666 square root”: well, somebody should explain to the person typing this that googling around is *not* always the easiest way to get an answer!
- “polonium-210 for sale”: still a fashionable google search, months after the Litvinenko affair.
- “the bush administration and india and pakistan”: I wonder what I have written on this topic here that might have triggered the search result. Nothing that I remember.
- “making fun of italians”: well, sometimes I do…