Recent activity in blogs I visit March 24, 2007Posted by dorigo in astronomy, Blogroll, chess, computers, internet, mathematics, news, physics, science.
Here are some highlights of blogs I visit that feature new interesting content:
- David Orban has been recently discussing new features in Second Life and other news in the world of innovations.
- Tim Krabbe’ has an interesting post about the Rxc3 sac in the Sicilian defence. Only for chess addicts.
- The quantum pontiff has been on a diet as of late. Check out his graph…
- Peter Woit has resumed his blogging after a trip to Italy. He has a few interesting links out in his latest post .
- My friend Helge is now blogging from a wordpress site – I will update the link on the right when I have the energy!
- Alex Janssen has a quite interesting post out about ssh .
- My friend Jeff has not been stuck to the relativity post as me and other dumbos who just clicked on the link on the right column here thought… I now fixed it .
- Louise Riofrio’s site is always active and entertaining, worth visiting on a daily basis.
- The same can be said about the Backreaction site…
- Resonaances has a few nice posts out about dark matter.
- Last but not least, Kea’s M theory lesson series has reached item number 30. I admit I do not understand much, but I am notoriously dumb… It is great study material.