Mixed nuts April 26, 2007Posted by dorigo in Blogroll, humor, internet, italian blogs, news, science.
A few disturbing links follow.
- Jeff reports of someone who does not believe in Einstein’s equation E=mc^2, claiming it was never proven, and that Einstein’s work was used to confuse matters and allow the US to gain a lead in the construction of the bomb. My goodness, maybe we should carry a gun for personal defence after all, with all these deranged individuals around….
- Angry Physics discusses the equation string theory = bush lover. With disturbing sidelines on the use of fetuses and the study of Calabi-Yao manifolds.
- Dave Bacon finds out he is obsessed by nihilism.
- Alex Janssen decides the right use of the windows over his computer screens is to host vases of chili.
- Lubos Motl discusses the Jovian atmosphere, asking the rethorical question: “Should the predicted number of exo-women of color in this environment influence the selection of the right compactification before we actually count them?”