Blogging in July July 10, 2007Posted by dorigo in astronomy, Blogroll, internet, news, physics, science.
July is not the most active month for most of us. And indeed, many of the blogs I usually read have decreased their usual output rate. Anyway, I found some stuff around that you might appreciate giving a look at, or not (I did):
- Marni Dee Sheppeard, aka Kea, is blogging from GRG18 in Sydney, giving concise but meaningful reports – in stark contrast with my own report style (see my recent posts from PASCOS).
- Zerocold explains how to use salt to cool beer. That is, he asks for an explanation of the physics…
- Chad Orzel discusses charity institutions and gives a meaningful list of ones that do not carry a religious label.
- Louise Riofrio tells us about the new Boeing, and she has a surprise in store for July 20th.
- Jennifer Ouellette tells about the bay area Exploratorium.
- The Resonaances blog has an insightful post about Planck.
- Dave Bacon runs a poll on the interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.