Search engine terms this week September 22, 2007Posted by dorigo in games, humor, internet, language, personal.
I think I have not reported for a while on the funniest, the strangest, most revealing, or just dumb combinations of words people used in search engines to get the coveted price of accessing this site. Here is a pout-pourri of the latest ones:
- “big plastic duck on the road”: do I have any idea of why this guy was looking for that ? Nope. Do I have a vague idea of how could he end up in my site ? Well, I wrote of plastic ducks once, but they were small.
- “coglione translation”: funny how one writes a post, and then it becomes a reference forever (I get hits from that search every week). Yes, I did discuss the word, when it was uttered by our Prime Minster (luckily he no longer holds that charge).
- “men are assholes”: Agreed. But I think the person (I presume a woman) was looking for some confirmation, to which I once provided my contribution here (although I do not any more stand by the emotive tirade I pulled in that post).
- “I hate sexist men”: good, and I do not blame you for that. Only, stay away from here then. I have been marked as one, and there’s no turning back.
- “lisa randall + private life”: Hmmm. Maybe “= mind your own business” ?
- “green and yellow frogs”: Oh, funny. I did write about green frogs. It was a post discussing how Paris Sphicas explained some details of the inner workings of the CMS trigger system at a meeting.
- “blowjob”: Darn. I deny having ever used that word here. No, I’m serious. I swear!… Hmmm. Ok. Here and here. But I have excuses for both instances. Honest!