Posted by dorigo in Blogroll, internet.
Tags: ATIC, global warming, internet, links, postdocs, QCD
I occasionally realize that this blog is a dead end of web surfers, not so much for its content -who cares about content these days- but for the lack of meaningful links. Apart from the blogroll column on the right, in fact, I am very, very lazy with html tags, and my posts have no “further reading” links at the bottom as those of some tidier bloggers.
So let me make an attempt at doing my share of sewing for the internet today. Here are a few blogs that have recently discussed things worth reading.
Posted by dorigo in Blogroll, computers, cosmology, games, humor, internet, news, physics, science.
Tags: Blogroll, links, war games
Here are a few links that you might be interested to follow. They lead to posts in blogs I read and you should too:
- Louise has news of the appearance of a new puzzling “ghost” green galaxy.
- Marco explains the disappearing of a ghost propagator instead.
- Jester unexplains the unhiggs in an undeniably understandable, yet unserious way.
- Alex challenges you to pilot a submarine -and to find a windows bug while you’re at it.
- Bee explains the equivalence principle and why general relativity is sexy.
- Roberto offers some astounding pictures of the most astounding thing ever built.